If you are someone who finds joy in the idea of manifesting your dream reality, the power is within you to do so. As long as your vibration is high, you can bring to life the existence that you want to fully experience in this world. Positive thinking and vivid, detailed visualizations are crucial to achieving the end goal of living how you want to live.
If you want to manifest your dream home, for example, start by visualising the home you want by including as many features as you possibly can, the exterior, the interior, the surroundings and even down to the very last tile, as this can bring your home to you much faster. If you want to manifest your dream car, you would do the same, visualise as many individual details as you possibly can and the universe will align in your favour.
No matter what it is you want to manifest into your reality, the key is a positive mind-set and high vibrational state of being. You won’t get what you hope for if you hold any doubt during the process of manifestation. If you are someone who uses words like “ can’t “, “ won’t “ and “ don’t “, the universe will align with the energy that you are giving out and you will only receive more of what you put out there.
The universe listens to what you want and listens to the outlook you have, so if you’re filled with negative vibes and negative energy and self doubt or depreciating tendencies, your manifesting will not work in your favour. In order to raise your vibration, try meditating, yoga, affirmations, uplifting music or positive self-talk. The higher your vibrational energy, the more the universe is aligned with your thoughts and the faster it will bring to you what it is you seek.
Some tips on how to banish negativity for when you’re tired of waiting for your dreams to come true:
- Don’t allow yourself to get caught in the endless cycle of negative thought patterns and shift your troubles and worries into something much lighter. Notice these things, but don’t cling to them, let them come and go like the flow of the ocean, in and out without getting lost at sea.
- Practice positive self-talk, or get someone close to you to join in and take on an exercise of paying each other compliments back and forth, or sharing in the moments you are thankful for with the other person, so you can be more committed to the endeavour.
- Journal, write stories, poetry, create music, make some art. Anything that gets your creative juices flowing will place you in a higher vibration if it is something you enjoy doing.
- Go for a walk, a run or cycle, as exercise increases the flow of endorphins and therefore raises your vibration until you are in the right mindset to manifest your dreams.
- Meditation is an excellent tool many use for reaching a certain level of zen and it helps you refocus your attention on the good as opposed to the bad, letting thoughts come and go without holding onto them for dear life.
If you have the patience and the willpower to achieve the life you really want to be living, then you have everything you need to begin your journey toward manifesting your dream reality. Remind yourself every single morning when you wake and every single night before you fall asleep that what you want is on its way to you.
However, if you want to give the universe a gentle shove to make things happen faster, tell yourself that you already have what it is you want. If you want that dream home and that dream car, visualise that you already have these things and the universe will be much more fast acting on your behalf. Be sure to put those thoughts out there, as well as writing them down, in such a way that you are using phrases like “ I am thankful for my new home“ and “ I am happy now that I drive the car I wanted “, and the universe will be the driving force behind your life turning out exactly as you wish it to.